Sunday

Top Looks from New York AW 10, Day 2





YIGAL AZROUEL

Nice nice nice. The braid wound over shoulders detailing has been done quite a bit lately, it's already in stores here in Oz but I still like it. He's proving he's more than hype, these last dresses are great.





WAYNE

I can always find something at Wayne. Still don't like the name Wayne but the clothes I like.



TESS GIBERSON

Cool print. That made it for me.





RAG & BONE

So good. SO GOOD! Grungy school girl meets grungy tomboy. And yes it would seem camo is back.




PREEN

What's not to like about this collection? It's innovative and articulate. I did find it reminded me of Prada with the "bustiers over sweaters look" but I still love it. Especially the last look. Nudes and whites are "THE colours" for this winter.


NICOLE MILLER



MICHAEL ANGEL

I think most of this collection was trying too hard to be McQueen's amazing and final SS 10 collection. It didn't come close but there were some nice prints.


JULIAN LOUIE




JEREMY LAING

I love this, the colours and textures are really different and it has a real "whatever" look.


JASON WU

When I hear the name Jason Wu my eyes pretty much glaze over and I have to try not to yawn. I know this collection has gotten some bad reviews but I didn't think it was SO bad.


GENERRA

I posted this because I like the colours and I'm kind of obsessed with all marble, mineral and tye dye prints right now.


DOO.RI


CYNTHIA STEFFE

Love those pants in the 2nd look.


CHARLOTTE RONSON

Image Source: style.com

No comments: