Monday

black and white and green and blue


It's so good to be back here in Australia.
There's such a different vibe here and so much more in the way of fashion. It was like sense overload. Hard to believe if you live here I know!

And it's super nice to be having my mom looking after us and constantly throwing piles of goodies our way and also to show my hubby around for the first time.

He's been fascinated (AND horrified) at some of the bird sounds he's heard here. So he's intent to discover who's making them.

I decided to take some random photos, just of the things that caught my eye around the place.

I'm no photographer but it's fun to TRY.


Don't worry I'll get back to the fashion related stuff next post ;)













1 comment:

Lau' said...

Wow! I love your blog.

http://lau-andherhat.blogspot.com