Saturday

Outfit Post No.1




First outfit post. Yay!

I don't know what I was thinking really.... Maybe I was thinking, "This is what I would wear if it was a crisp autumn day, ANYWHERE but where I am living right now, and I was going out for the day."
I'm craving boots and lots of gauzy layers and embellished tights and boots and jewelry to the max as well as mens watches (more on that later). And BOOTS. *SIGH* Don't get to wear boots here very often. Woe is me. And my fave pair is all packed away in a closet in Oz. I'll re-unite with them ONE day!

So I will wear these vegetarian biker boots for the 5 mins it takes to get my photos done and then yank them off before I overheat!

(Dress: Remodeled old Sass & Bide dress. Eternity Scarf: by myself. Boots, vest, tights and top by random Aussie stores.)

No comments: