Wednesday

The Uniform Project

I JUST came across this website: The Uniform Project and it was so clever I just had to re-post it!
It's such a cute idea, I love it. Very smart indeed AND for a good cause.
Bascially this girl decided to wear the same dress for 365 days (yes that's 1 whole year folks) to raise money to help put kids through school in India.
I know what you're thinking: "Ew, I hope she washed it." (Yes apparently she had 7 of the same dress made just for that very purpose.) and, "Omg, I would die on the inside...and probably I would just die altogether because wearing the same thing everyday would, um yeah, kill me."....Well that's the first thing I thought of but in the video you will see just how creative this girl is over her 365 days
Awesome.
Check it out.
P.S You might want to shush Julian Casablancas (or whatever stupendously amazing artist I have picked with me infinitely fantastic taste in music) to the right there cos this vid has its own music!

Uniform Project Picture Book from The Uniform Project on Vimeo.

No comments: