Monday

Top looks Milan AW 10/11



ALBERTA FERRETTI



BLUMARINE

Still a sucker for a bit of fringing.



BOTTEGA VENETA

Overall I found this collection pretty snore-worthy, there was a couple of interesting pieces at the end although I find red leather rather tacky.




D&G

Once again hoping this fur isn't real! Wishful thinking I'm sure.



DOLCE & GABBANA

This whole outfit is adorable, headphones included.





EMILIO PUCCI

I'm generally not into Pucci because I don't like their prints but the first look here is hot. Nice collection over-all with a few misses. Love the bohemian looks of course!



ETRO




FENDI



GABRIELE COLANGELO



JIL SANDER

This is somewhat reminiscent of a picnic blanket but it's cool nonetheless. I like the tailoring. Would prefer a different colour tho.




JUST CAVALLI



LUISA BECCARIA

Love the shades of blue.



MARNI



PRADA

What a delectable coat! This was a sensible collection in that it looked warm and comfy with those knee length dresses and coats and those cable knit leggings but it also looked little frumpy too I'm afraid.





ROBERTO CAVALLI

Holy shit!! This is too good. It's glam, boho, eclectic AND warrior princess. SOOOOOOoooo loving it.



VERSUS

Here I go again with my love of pale blue.



Image Source: style.com

No comments: