Tuesday

Fave Looks from London AW 10/11





PRINGLE OF SCOTLAND

Pringle knits = deliciousness!



NICOLE FARHI




MARIOS SCHWAB

These looks are fantastic. Way above the majority of what's been shown this season IMO because of its originality.



CHRISTOPHER KANE

I really admire Chrisopher Kane for doing his own thing and pushing the boundries with every season, creating trends out of looks that no one would touch with a 20ft pole. Having said that I can't really imagine myself in a black leather and lace dress with floral embroidery but I probably could have said the same about a t-shirt with a gorilla on it as well a few season ago. So we'll see....





JONATHAN SAUNDERS

I love the laser cut fabric. It's like pixelated lace or something.




VIVIENNE WESTWOOD RED LABEL



TWENTY8TWELVE

These two looks are pretty nice but I have to ask, do celebrities ever wear their own creations? And if not then I think that's saying something.




TODD LYNN

If the fur pieces in this show weren't real fur (I don't know if they were or not but I'm going to assume they were real) then I would have been all over this.... SAY NO TO FUR!!



PETER PILOTTO




MARK FAST

Some of these dresses are awesome but unfortunately I think this runway show just proved how unflattering the dresses looked on voluptuous figures and super thin figures alike. Pity.





NATHAN JENDEN

I wasn't expecting to like this show but I was wrong. I thought the African American 80's/90's styling would be gimmicky but instead it lead to the orginality of the show and the clothes were great.




MARY KATRANTZOU




MATTHEW WILLIAMSON




LOUISE GOLDIN

Louise Goldin. Ever since I came across a collection of her's a few seasons back I have been an avid fan. And she didn't disappoint this season! I love her millions of details in the tailoring.






JULIEN MACDONALD

If I see heavy knits like these in a collection, then I'm instantly taken. And the delicate lace and chiffon dresses shown through-out were beautiful.



GRAEME ARMOUR




ERDEM

Looooooove these shoes!



DURO OLOWU

Pretty as a picture!



CLEMENTS RIBEIRO

It's the boots. I love the boots.





BURBERRY

I'm digging this motorcycle/aviator/preppy/military look. Just hoping the campaigns for this collection aren't featured on Emily Watson who still looks like a child. Seriously, what was Burberry thinking?! The boots tho. I'm hearting the heck out of these ankle boots.





TOPSHOP UNIQUE

Topshop's pretty much hit the nail on the head with this collection. Most of the big trends are here.



BASSO & BROOKE



AQUASCUTUM

Victorian with a minimalist modern twist. Beautiful.





SASS & BIDE

Very similar to last season's collection but there's still so much here to admire and long for. Plus I've always loved the sass & bide designers Heidi Middleton and Sarah-Jane Clarke's eclectic and eccentric styling. They're always dressed impeccably.

No comments: