Tuesday

Top Looks from New York AW 10, Day 4




Y-3

It's pretty much a given that a Y-3 collection will be good. And this collection indeed was. Especially the menswear. I had to restrain myself so as not to post ALL of the pictures.




VPL

Really cool collection, couldn't really fault it although I'm not really loving the baggy, tan coloured boots.....yet.



VICTORIA BECKHAM

I chose to ignore Mrs Beckham for her first few collections but I guess I can't really anymore. She's managed to consistently come up with sophisticated and flattering designs again and again. Nice job.




THAKOON

Really, really lovely collection. But I have to complain that as a vegetarian I am 100% against fur so thumbs down for that part!



SUNO

Cute.




REBECCA TAYLOR

Loved the hats, loved the little skirts, loved the styling. Very pretty.



RACHEL ROY



PHILOSOPHY

Here I go again with the maxi dresses! *SIGH* They are delicious under coats these tho aren't they?



MALANDRINO



LUCA LUCA




LELA ROSE

These dresses are really sweet. I thought I was way over one shoulder looks but I guess not...




HERVE' LEGER

We all know that Herve' Leger = Body Con dresses. And there certainly were plenty in this collection but they did not disappoint. Beautiful. I liked pretty much all of it, especially the mesh panelling which is a detail I've been wanting to experiment with in some of my own designs.



ERIN FETHERSTON

I wasn't going to post any looks from this show but I actually liked most of this collection: It had everything a chic upper class lass could want. Even the carrot coloured dresses were tempting.



DKNY



DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

Sometimes I just can't say no to preppy.



BETSEY JOHNSON



BEHNAZ SARAFPOUR

I'm really digging the slightly 70's/preppy look. Mostly the hats and baggy trousers. Gorge.


Image Source: style.com

No comments: